Cricket Record Smashing Spree In The Fourth ODI Nagpur, India - George Bailey
Date of Record: 13/10/2013
Australian cricket captain George Bailey's list of records in the Fourth ODI, played at Nagpur India.
• George Bailey achieved the Highest Score of 156 by an Australian captain in ODIs Vs India, included in this were an amazing 30 sixes.
• George Bailey set a record as captain in a bilateral series in ODIs. He achieved 474 runs at an average of 118.50 in five innings, eclipsing South Africa's Abraham de Villiers' tally of 367 (average 91.75) vs Pakistan in five matches in 2012-2013.
• George Bailey is the only batsman to amass 400 or more runs in a bilateral series against India-Australia ODIs, surpassing Andrew Symonds' 365 in six innings in 2007-2008.
• George Bailey's 156 score is the highest individual score at Jamtha, Nagpur, wiping out Mahendra Sing Dhoni's 124 vs Australia on October 28, 2009.
• George Bailey and Shane Watson shared a partnership of 168 - Australia's highest third wicket stand vs India in India in ODIs, overtaking the previous record held by Damien Martyn and Ricky Ponting at Bangalore on November 12, 2009.
You Might Also Be Interested In This...