Most Number Of Burpees In 24 Hours - Female - Julie Hoffman
Date of Record: 07/09/2013
Julie Hoffman has made it into the record books by performing an amazing 7,684 burpees in just 24 hours, starting at 3pm on Saturday September 2013 and concluding the challenge at 3pm the following day.
When the going got tough Julie remembered the core of her inspiration and motivation, and that is raising much needed money for HeartKids, a charity that supports families with children who have heart disease.
1. To complete a burpee you begin in a standing position
2. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground
3. Kick your feet back, while keeping your arms extended
4. Immediately return your feet to the squat position
5. Stand up from the squat position
You Might Also Be Interested In This...